To determine bracelet size:
- Measure wrist with a flexible tape, just above the wrist bone where you would place a wrist watch. (If you do not have a flexible measuring tape, use a ribbon or some string and measure the resulting length after you remove the ribbon or string from your wrist.)
- Pull snug, but not too tight. Note the measurement.
- Now add 1". This is your approximate size.
- Select the nearest size: 6.0", 6.5", 7.0", 7.5", 8.0".
- Tara's Diary is available in 3 lengths 7", 7.75" and 8.5"
- To choose the right length starter bracelet: When a bracelet (minus extra charms) is fitted, it should be loose enough to easily allow you to put your finger between the bracelet and your wrist.
- You can measure an existing bracelet that allows you to put two fingers between your wrist and the bracelet. This should leave enough space for the charms to fit comfortably on your wrist.
- If the bracelet will be a gift and you are unsure of the size, we recommend that you find a bracelet that fits the person you're shopping for, and measure from end to end including the clasp.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.